Saturday, November 1, 2008

Sprinkler Repair Liability Insurance



-->
ANY SUGGESTIONS ON GEN LIABILITY INSURANCE. I AM HAVING A RIDICULOUS TIME GETTING ANYTHING WITH A PREMIUM OF LESS THAN $5000.00 A YEAR, USING THE SPRINKLER REPAIR CLASSIFICATION. WHAT AM I DOING WRONG. I AM TALKING TO 2 LARGE HOTEL CHAINS IN THE MEMPHIS AREA BUT THEY ALL NEED A COMM GEN LIABILITY POLICY.
MIKE.

Hi Mike, boy five thousand a year sounds quite high. I pay $500.00 a year for
2 million in coverage, $500,000.00 per incident (Florida)! My agent could not find any classification for "irrigation repair", so I'm listed under "landscaping".
My suggestion would be to make sure that your insurance agent understands that you are not installing irrigation, only repairing the lawn sprinklers. Can you shop around on-line?
Another thought. If you are going to be checking the lawn irrigation zones around busy hotels, an irrigation remote control could save you a lot of complaints from wet guests!

No comments: